The Tuscan house will launch the Enduro RR Racing my 2023 series from October. New Kayaba mono and racing components and custom graphics
7 October 2022
D.at Betamotor Enduro RR Racing 2023: It will go on sale starting this month, prices have not been announced yet.
The main innovation in the 2 and 4 stroke range, new Kayaba monoshock custom made. The new one completes the picture racing graphics highlights some different components such as conveyors and handles that were introduced at the RR a few months ago.
Lwith racing components can be summarized as follows:
- Quick release front wheel pin; recognizable by the red anodized quick release
- Reinforced handles: made of two-component material, characterized by a molding in red and blue, especially durable under the most intense use
- The racing series is equipped with the same Metzeler tires used in EnduroGP.
- Ergal footrests for maximum control. It is black ergal with steel pins and provides a large support surface.
- Crown with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth by ZF Sprockets: lightness and durability
- Special blue racing saddle with non-slip coating and document pocket
- Black anodized gear lever and rear brake pedal
- Gear oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum
- red ergal chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics and red and blue frame decals
And‘confirmed closed cartridge fork by KYB. Anodized internal parts and new treatments of materials ensure that sliding friction is minimized while maintaining normal compression and rebound settings. Calibration revised.
RR Racing models come with a single shock absorber Kayaba C46 RCUfully customizable in hydraulic adjustment (both high and low speeds) and extension.
The improvement in setup is noticeable in racing use for which the setting was designed, as well as in more amateur use thanks to the greater comfort conveyed.
S.ulle four stroke RR Racingtogether with the electronic management of engine maps, traction control. It can be deactivated at any time from the switch located between the steering head and the fuel tank. Home to TC and engine map management, it has two buttons and two LED indicators for two systems.
2 times The beta’s decision to abandon the automatic mixer for light weight reasons has been confirmed. The RR Racing 2T is therefore a premixed oil/petrolhelps to highlight the racing character of this version.
LThe oil mix can also be installed later as an after-market accessory from the Factory Parts Beta catalog.
Beta in the 2022 edition, some changes in the thermal group To improve the performance of the RR Racing 2T 300 and 200 models approved for 2023. They differ from the basic models by the following features:
r.R 300 2T: Installs a different head combined with a modified cylinder and a different exhaust valve arrangement in the exhaust and transfer schemes compared to the RR models. The cylinder head, which differs from the standard both according to the diagrams and reconstructed in the combustion chamber, provides an increase in the compression ratio. To manage more power, the exhaust valve has also been modified in its internal spring and regulation system; finally there is a different ignition advance.
RR 200 2T: has a different cylinder head than the standard version and a single spring that is more durable than the exhaust valve instead of the two springs used for the RR.
#Beta #Enduro #arrives #Race #release #News